Friday 23 December 2016

HOW I WISH TO LIVE ONCEMORE !

All my life how I worked
to earn everything in life
nothing could stop my greed
from becoming rich

But today in the final day of my life
in my death bed
I realized something beautiful
but I was to late to know it


I earned everything in life
I had everything a man could ask for
but today I realized that
in the end nothing shall accompany us

All my riches and money
all my hardwork and greed
none of these shall accompany me
for in the end of my life

I do need only a bit of place
to rest my body
in rest forever and ever

"Oh how i wish i had learned it                                                                                          a bit too early in my  life"                                                                                  

2 comments: