Friday 30 September 2016

Trapped

Those eyes were guarded with
nothing but desire and darkness
those dark orbs were penetrating me
with a gaze that made me squirm

Those hands were clawing my skin
burning me with filthy marks
that were bound to be
with me forever

I could feel nothing but pain
cause that smile made me
fear for my sanity and life
but no one but the devil was there to see me

I screamed in fear and agony
but nothing stopped that scum
from robbing my innocence
cause no one would hear me
and then that filthy mouth trapped me

I DARE SAY THAT WAS MY END    

*sorry for the use of bad words


From this poem i would like to highlight the pain of a girl. life of a girl is not safe anywhere in this world. I believe that we should take steps to protect the girls. Their safety is also important.                                                   

2 comments:

  1. The Girl child, so vulnerable....I pray the innocent don't keep falling a victim of calous men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "burning me with filthy marks". this line is so realistic wat most of the girls feel ..!!!

    ReplyDelete